- Information you provide to us – As you use the website, you may be asked to provide information such as your user name, email address, name, or mailing address. We use this data for marketing purposes and to improve our site and/or services.
- Cookies for tracking information – In order to collect data about the way visitors use the site, we utilize cookies. Most browsers allow you to disable cookies through the Options or Preferences menu should you prefer not to allow Addiction Recovery Group.com to track that information. We may connect this data to information you have voluntarily provided to us.
- Tracking log – Our server automatically collects information about visitors, including the type of browser they use, the IP address, and the date and time of access. This information does not contain personally-identifying data and is used to improve the site.
- Using the site without divulging information – You can access our website’s home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. To access many of the services we offer, however, we do require that you provide at least a minimum amount of information.
- Outside sources of information – We do not collect information about our visitors from sources outside of addictionrecoverygroup.com , such as public records or private organizations.
addictionrecoverygroup.com may share the information we gather with select companies and organizations so that they may use it for their own marketing and promotional uses. While addictionrecoverygroup.com seeks to share personally-identifying information with companies that follow appropriate privacy policies, it does not bear any responsibility for the actions and policies of such third parties. If you prefer that we not share your information with third parties, you may “opt out” by contacting us with that request.
You should be aware that any information you post on a bulletin board, forum, comment space, or “chat” room or that you otherwise specifically and knowingly disclose during the use of the site, may be directly collected and used by third parties. As a result of disclosing such information, you may be subject to unsolicited email. You should have no expectation of privacy with respect to your communications through the forums or your profile should you choose to list this information.
Website Security Policy
addictionrecoverygroup.com fully complies with all federal, state, and local laws, as well as applicable regulations, standards, and guidelines established by government agencies and accepted accrediting organizations.
We will provide a secure transmission method for you to send us personal information, including identifiers such as social security numbers, credit card details, and a website password.
Such secure transmission methods provide reasonable protections against unauthorized access. Should you have concerns regarding the transmission of sensitive information such as contact or medical information, you should consider using non-electronic communication methods.
All of the employees and data processors who have access to, and are associated with, the processing of personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal information.
We have also implemented security policies, rules, and reasonable technical measures to protect the personal data under our control from:
- Unauthorized access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorized modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
addictionrecoverygroup.com will use reasonable means to protect the privacy of the information you send us by email. However, because of the risks outlined below, addictionrecoverygroup.com cannot guarantee that email communications will be confidential. Additionally, addictionrecoverygroup.com will not be liable in the event that you or anyone else inappropriately uses your email. addictionrecoverygroup.com will not be liable for improper disclosure of your information that is not caused by addictionrecoverygroup.com’s intentional misconduct.
- As the Internet is not secure or private, unauthorized people may be able to intercept, read, and possibly modify emails that you send or that are sent by addictionrecoverygroup.com.
- You must protect your email account, password, and computer against access by unauthorized people.
- Because email can be used to spread viruses, some of which cause email messages to be sent to individuals to whom you did not intend to send them, you should install and maintain virus protection software on your computer and mobile devices.
- Because emails can be copied, printed, and forwarded by people to whom you send them, you should proceed with caution when emailing sensitive information.
- As your employer may claim ownership of or the right of access to your work-related email account, you should avoid using an employer-issued email account to communicate with addictionrecoverygroup.com.
- Conditions for the use of email – By consenting to the use of email when communicating with addictionrecoverygroup.com , you agree that:
- addictionrecoverygroup.com may forward emails, as appropriate, for treatment purposes and other related reasons. Addiction Recovery Group.com staff members, other than the recipient, may have access to emails that you send. Such access will involve only those persons who have a right to access your emails to provide services to you. addictionrecoverygroup.com will not otherwise forward emails to independent third parties without your prior written consent, except as authorized or required by law.
- You should carefully word your email messages to communicate clearly, yet briefly, the information you intend to convey.
- You are responsible for correcting any unclear or incorrect information.
- Addiction Recovery Group.com reserves the right to save your emails and include them or the information contained within them in your medical record.
- Email may not be the sole form of communication with which addictionrecoverygroup.com will communicate with you. Should Addiction Recovery Group.com decide that it is in your best interest to discontinue email communication with you, addictionrecoverygroup.com will notify you that it no longer intends to communicate with you by email.
Notification of Changes in the Use of Your Information
We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than email marketing or the additional uses specified on the Web pages where the information is requested or collected. If we wish to use your personal information for a new purpose, we will contact you first for permission to do so.